Some nice summaries out there of the first day and a bit, which kind of makes it redundant for me to repeat the same here. So I’ll point you to a few resources and blogs that you may find useful.
- Live blogging general session with Rod Adkins by David Vellante
- Steve Mills keynote by David Vellante
- IBM’s CIO Jeanette Horan and the Journey to Smarter Computing by David Vellante
- Virtualization and Cloud “Deep Dive” by Dan Kusnetzky
- Summary Day One by Dan Kusnetzky
- Afternoon sessions, competitive advantages by Dan Kusnetzky
My own opinion so far? I sat in on the Virtualization & Cloud Deep Dive which was a slow burner but turned into a really great discussion about the impact of culture in a business and how it effects the adoption of cloud. First time I have seen Frank de Gilio (IBM Chief Architect for Cloud) speak but his passion and understanding of what he does was clear.
Also impressed with the new format for paper.li for which we have an event edition. Subscribe for all the news that’s fit to tweet from #ibmscforum.
To effectively compete in today’s changing world, it is essential that companies leverage innovative technology to differentiate from competitors. Learn how you can do that and more in the Smarter Computing Analyst Paper from Hurwitz and Associates.